Friday, January 8, 2010

The Journey......

Well.....the journey has begun. It took a long time to get this way so it is going to take a long time to get back. So far so good. Although the weather has hindered me getting out and going to the gym or going for a walk I have found things to do in my home that pass the and give me a moderate work out.

Besides the massive piles of laundry I carry up and down my stairs I have found a new friend--The Wii Fit. Surprisingly it is a lot of fun and my friends and others enjoy it quite well.

We are all in a friendly competition with each other, let's face it all of us in our mid to late twenties have started to pack on a few pounds. Some have had children and some have not (myself, we have all started a new way of life in the past few years and our bodies have not adapted well.

As for the Wii Fit, I love the hula hoop myself. Well with this booty that is no surprise. But there are many things to do on it and surprisingly I enjoy the Yoga and I am very good at it. I may consider taking a class at the gym soon.

Going to try out Zumba tomorrow. So far -2lbs. Good start I guess.

fg

No comments:

Post a Comment